· IIHSM certified Professional House Manager (Butler) to ensure that your home will be cared for a proper manner.
· Certificate in Small Animal CPR
· Certified and degreed hospitality and tourism professional with over 20 years experience with global event logistics to include catering and food and beverage, hospitality, information technology, tourism, and guest services.
· Professional care of indoor and outdoor plants and gardens.
· Professional grounds maintenance services.
· Experienced care of horses, dogs, cats, chickens, and fish.
· “Handyman” services to resolve sudden house repairs.
· Administrative support services for bill pay, mail forwarding, support of business activities, etc.
· Domestic/international travel planning and procurement.
· Small event catering coordination/implementation.
· Data Specialist (Certified Microsoft Word, Access relational database design, and html coding).
· Website design, implementation, and maintenance.
· Graphic and publication design and distribution
Queen Anne Classic
Edward and Lynn Erdmann
We are Ed and Lynn Erdmann - a professional, non-smoking, husband and wife team who combine their skills, talents, and credentials in providing proven house sitting, pet sitting, and property caretaking services. Ed is a 30+ year retired professional landscaper and Lynn is a formally trained household manager/butler, a 25+ year administrator, and a certified global hospitality meeting and event coordinator.
Guardians and Protectors
In recent times, we have owned horses and a beloved dog of mixed breed who are all dearly missed to this day. To-date, we have proudly served as “surrogate parents” (pet sitters) to:
· two horses (Bucky and Rio)
· nine dogs (Buddy, Caesar, Booshka, Gypsy, Mini-Me, Lani, Niki, Mikey, and Mandy)
· eight chickens including our favorite, Ms. HENrietta
· and as “staff” to seven opinionated cats (Mindy Sue, Danika, Miss Priss, Norman, Suki, Kayla, and Cameron).
Too good to be true?
We can forever talk about how we are the perfect team to care for your personal and emotional treasures but prefer to have others do that for us. Simply click on the References link to see how we have pleased others. Or, click on each of our bios to learn more about us as individuals.
Enjoy this website to learn about us. Then, please call us at 317.417.4284 to chat. You have nothing to lose and a new partnership to begin. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
of your home
peace of mind.
House and Pet Sitters • Property Caretakers